We are on the hunt for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing team in the best department of an amazing company. We’re sure you’re thinking, “amazing company? All mortgage companies are the same, right?”
Here’s where you come in. We’re looking for a digital marketing guru. Someone who lives, eats and breathes analytics. An Adobe junkie who nerds out over its annual conferences. Someone who can set web, email and social strategies and isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty to execute. A player/coach who enjoys serving and guiding (often cross-functional) teams towards success.
Movement is NOT your average mortgage company. Our execs traded suits and ties for T-shirts. Most of our profits go to our foundation to uplift underserved communities in the U.S. and around the globe. We believe in our work and, if we’re totally honest, we have a lot of fun doing it.
See? Mortgages can be amazing. But enough about us. Let’s talk about you.
What we’re looking for:
• 7-10+ years experience in Digital Marketing
• A deep understanding of and familiarity with the Adobe Experience Cloud and one or more of the following products required: Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), • Campaign, Target, Analytics, Audience Manager, Journey Optimizer
• A bachelor’s degree in a related field
• Someone who has owned and led digital strategy and implementation for an organization
• Experience in website strategy, development and management
• Experience in email marketing strategy, campaigns and implementation
• Experience in management of paid digital campaigns, including search, display and paid social
• Strong research and analytical skills and understanding of key technologies and solutions. Deep experience with Adobe Analytics preferred.
• Proven SEO, SEM and Social Media campaign management experience
• A solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• The ability to work cross-functionally in a matrix environment
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Able to manage multiple high priority tasks or projects at a single time
• Hands-on, willing to get your hands dirty, comfortable with a very fast-paced environment
• Experience managing direct reports, agencies and freelancers
Digital Marketing duties:
• Build, plan and drive implementation of the Movement digital marketing strategy
• Develop plans based on market/competitive analysis, customer profiles and data analysis
• Help deliver a cohesive, best-in-class brand experience along the customer (borrower) journey
• Lead the creation of an analytics system that captures loan officer and borrower behavior, and delivers a more personalized experience for both audiences
• Oversee all search and paid media to enable customers to more easily find and choose Movement Mortgage and our content
• Manage work of our digital agencies, collaborate actively and assess needs for future content, SEO, etc
• Develop and implement website strategies for our six sites. Use analytics to recommend updates/changes to improve conversion, performance and user experience
• Collaborate with Communications and Creative teams to ensure delivery of compelling content to achieve key acquisition goals. Guide the development of paid content
• Assess current martech solutions. Identify opportunities to leverage software and technology to improve customer engagement and conversion rates
Adobe Product duties:
• Develop, prioritize and refine the Adobe workstream roadmap (analytics, asset management, marketing automation, data-driven customer journeys and vendor integration)
• Partner with UX, strategy, marketing and CRM stakeholders to understand goals, vision, strategy, scope, use cases and targeted experiences
• Ensure the successful delivery of the end-to-end marketing capabilities enabled through Adobe products (Adobe Experience Manager, Campaign Stands, Analytics, Audience Manager, Target) to drive data-driven campaigns, journeys and user experiences that build and nurture leads and customer relationships
• Create and review JIRA stories, review/approve UAT-delivered stories/bugs based on defined acceptance criteria within each sprint cycle
• Partner with Adobe tech stack resources and/or vendor resources to expand usage and knowledge of specific Adobe tools: experience manager, analytics, campaign, target, audience manager
• Partner with the scrum master and lead tech architect to drive and coordinate sprint activities and mitigate risks to meet business deadlines
• Lead, collaborate, and motivate a cross-functional onshore/offshore team to build, execute and release features in alignment with digital roadmaps.
• Manage stakeholder expectations and validate that work effort and sequence of activities are appropriately reflected in project plans
So, Why Movement?
• Competitive pay
• Medical, dental and life insurance
• Company matched 401K (Up to 3.5%)
• Excellent career growth opportunity
• Fun, team-focused working environment
• Employee driven community outreach program
At Movement, we exist to love and value people. We are disrupting the mortgage industry by lending with integrity, building outstanding corporate culture and investing in our communities. On any given day, you might find a processor volunteering for a local charity or an underwriter winning the corn-hole tournament at Family Fun Day. You’ll also find that we’re the seventh-largest mortgage lender in the country. Sound too good to be true? Check us out on our website:
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the persons assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all associated responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions. The Company reserves the right to change, amend, add, delete and otherwise assign any and all duties, responsibilities and position titles as it deems necessary to meet the needs of the business.